ABOUT SOULSBYVILLE SCHOOL
M – TH : 8am -2pm
Friday: 8am – 12pm
· The library is available once per week for each class. Your student’s teacher will notify you of their library day.
· TK/Kindergarten and 1st-grade students are allowed to check out one book at a time, 2nd– 8th-grade students may check out 2 books at a time.
· Books must be renewed or returned every week.
· No book can be checked out if a student has not returned their previous book(s) or has unpaid fees.
· LOST OR DAMAGED BOOKS- Fees are NOT charged for overdue books. Replacement fees ARE charged for lost or damaged books. Families have the option to replace a lost/damaged book with a “Like for Like” book. Should a lost book be found that has been paid for, students may bring it in for reimbursement of fees paid during the current school year.
· All books must be returned and all fees must be cleared for students to be eligible to participate in school activities, such as ski trips, class field trips, dances, etc.