Starting September 1st, the library will be available to check out books during our distance learning. Books will be bagged and put out in front of the main office on the benches for pick up. A return box will be left outside of the focus room. Once books are returned, they will be quarantined for 72 hours before they can be checked out again. 2 books per students can be checked out at a time. Please try to return books with in 14 days of check out.
M – TH : 8am -2pm
Friday: 8am – 12pm
To reserve books from the Library
- Go to alexhost12.goalexandria.com/7063015
- Click on Researcher
- Use the search bar to look up books that are in our Soulsbyville Library.
- To make sure a book is available look to the right of the book it will say IN or OUT.
- Find what you’re looking for? Awesome! Email me the books you would like checked out to your student. email@example.com
- I will reply to your email once the books are ready for pick up. Typically, they will be ready for pick up the next day.