- Students (that have parent permission on file) may use cell phones during school hours only with the permission and supervision of a staff member.
- Cell phones are not to be used on the bus or any unsupervised area.
- Students may not use cell phones for capturing, posting, or any other way sharing another individuals’ or groups image on campus, at school functions, or on the bus.
- Cell phone use is allowed without supervision after the last release time at 3:10 PM but students must be in accordance with the school cell phone rules.
- Students found using the cell phone not in accordance to the school rules will have their cell phones taken away for parents to retrieve