Wednesday, March 20, 2019
Playing @ Soulsbyville Elementary School
20300 Soulsbyville Road
Soulsbyville, CA 95372
- Soulsbyville 6th Grade Vs.
Columbia 6th Grade
Starting @ 3:45pm
Soulsbyville 7th Grade
Starting @ 4:45pm
Soulsbyville 8th Grade
Starting @ 5:45pm
CODE OF ETHICS
- To emphasize the proper ideals of sportsmanship, ethical conduct and fairplay.
- To eliminate all possibilities which tend to destroy the best values of the game.
- To stress the values derived from playing the game fairly.
- To show cordial courtesy to visiting teams and officials.
- To establish a happy relationship between visitors and hosts.
- To respect the integrity and judgment of sports officials.
- To encourage leadership, use of initiative, and good judgment by the players on ateam.
- To recognize that the purpose of athleticsis to promote the physical, mental, moral, social, and emotional well-being of the individual players.
- To remember that an athletic contest is only a game - not a matter of life and death for player, coach, school, officials, community, state, or nation.
- To ensure that opportunities to participate in sports shall beprovided equally for both boy and girls.